Hey guys! Welcome to this week’s Rebellious Reviews! This time I’m going to be reviewing the Demon Slayer movie. No worries though, I won’t spoil anything—at least not on purpose eheh. Well then! Let’s get to it shall we?
- Each cinematic scene was brilliantly done.
- You could feel like you were there with each battle.
- It would suck you in and you couldn’t take your eyes off of the screen.
- The looks of each character are very crisp and clean.
- If you have seen the anime you know that the characters already have so much depth to them, but this movie game them even more.
- You get a scene where it gives us a look into the characters—Inosuke, Tangiro, Xenitsu, and Rengoku. It is insanely powerful because you really get a look at how the character’s personalities are, well at least two of them, the other two…I’ll leave that surprise for y’all to see for yourselves.
- I knew the ending was coming but I still cried—if you know you know. Again, no spoilers
- It hints at a possible season two which yay! That’s been long awaited.
- Gripping and at times, completely and utterly terrifying
- Some deep psychological stuff here, like damn.
- The voice acting is completely phenomenal. I have only watched the Sub version so far so I can’t speak for the Dub, but I’m sure they did an excellent job as well.
- You can really tell the raw emotion in some of the scenes—cries.
- The music is quite good as well, it adds to each scene and really sets the tone of the scene.
- I would watch it again and again.
- I watched it in Sub, and it was excellent, I’m actually quite curious to see how the Dub is.
- So many cosplay ideas so little time.
Final score: 50/50
Overall this movie was absolutely amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. I could easily watch it again and again. And usually, I don’t give perfect scores unless something deserves it. This movie definitely deserved it.
Well, that’s all for now…
Rebel Fae out!