Hey guys and welcome to this week’s What the Bleep am I Doing?! This time I’m going to be helping y’all out with managing all of those awesome projects we end up doing as creators. We all know time management and finding out how manage your entire project in general can be stressful and sometimes overwhelming. So, I created this week’s WTB with the intent to help anyone who is struggling with such matters. So, let’s get to it shall we?
- Brainstorm! The first part to creating every amazing project is brainstorming ideas of what you want to create.
- Figure out how big your project is going to be.
- Chunk it down into layers—figure out your projects’ steps.
- From the patterning to gathering the materials and the building each one is going to take a different variable amount of time so schedule each one out. From five days or a whole week.
- Once you figure approximately how much time each step is going to take, set a due date for your project to be done. Trust me, this is important. You’ll find yourself putting it off so much that you won’t get it done if you don’t set a date.
- Make absolutely sure you have enough materials. You don’t wanna run out halfway through.
- Take pictures of each step, not only will it keep you motivated, but it will be awesome to show of your progress when you’re all done!
- Do the small parts first. Not only will this make it easier, but it will give you less to stress about.
- This is kind of a no duh, but make sure to keep your work area clean and decluttered and far away from distractions. As I always like to say, a cluttered and distracted mind is an unproductive one.
Well, that’s all for this week’s What the Bleep. I hope I provided some helpful information to y’all! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I’m always more than happy to help!
That’s all for now…
Rebel Fae out!