Hey everyone, welcome to this week’s Rebellious Review This time I’m going to be reviewing Plaid Craft’s Plaid Fx paint. Because I believe it’s high time I started reviewing tools of the trade eh? So let’s get to it, shall we?
Usability—How well does the product work?
- Doesn’t flake off after wear and tear of the project it has been painted on.
- Easy to apply
- Takes multiple coats
- You have to be careful when painting on EVA foam cause a simple brush stroke when the paint is wet can take it right off when painting over and over on a single coat
- Protects the foam well, doesn’t wrinkle or tear with the use of the project.
- Without being stirred sightly watery
- Works on multiple things even fabric.
- Depending on how thick the coat of paint is, usually thirty minutes at most.
End Result—how does it look when used?
- Each color looks crisp and jewel-like.
- Coats everything well, projects usually don’t need more than two coats.
- Doesn’t fade.
Final Score: 29/30
What did y’all think? Do you agree with this score? Is there something that you think I missed? Or did this review help quell any questions about the product? I’d love to know! Feel free to drop a comment below!
Lastly, if you wanna support Rebel Fae and get exclusive access to things such as work in progress posts and stories I don’t post here or anywhere else, hop over to my Ko-fi page and donate. I’m eternally grateful for all that y’all do for me, you guys give me the strength to keep going so thank you from the bottom of my heart!
That’s all for now…
Rebel Fae Out!